- Please indicate the signals generated by the interaction of electrons and material in the map below, and talk about the application of each kind of signal.
- X-ray diffraction.pngThere are 10 diffracted peaks of a single-phase sample (listed in the table). Please confirm its crystal system and Bravias lattice type, and calibrate the indices of diffraction planes, then calculate the average lattice parameter. (Radiation: Co-, wavelength: 0.17902 nm )
- Please draw the zero-order reciprocal planes of (111)* in simple cubic and face-centered cubic crystals.
- Circle the following two electron configurations that are ruled out by the Pauli exclusion principle. Then point out the possible characteristic Auger and XPS lines with correct notations.
a) 1s22s22p7 b) 1s22s22p63s23p64s23d12
- Summarize the advantages and disadvantages of X-ray fluorescence.